BREXIT: ONE YEAR TO GO – Preparing in a fog of uncertainty
Countdown to Brexit
The Rooftop, Trafalgar St James Hotel
19th April 2018, from 8am until 10:30am
At 11pm on March 29th 2019 Britain leaves the EU. Whilst the divorce agreement and transitional period now appear to be broadly agreed, negotiations on a trade deal with the EU remain at a very early stage. Is it possible to prepare your business from a supply perspective in the face of such high levels of uncertainty?
Join us for our Breakfast Briefing on 19th April in London’s Trafalgar St James Hotel to find out.
The event will be facilitated by our Chairman, David Read and feature presentations from:
- Alan Clarke – Award winning economist from Scotiabank – talking about the economic impacts of Brexit
- Alyson Scott – Supply Chain Director – TGI Fridays
- A panel of leading food sector suppliers, answering questions about their contingency planning and actions to date regarding Brexit. Our panel includes:
- Sarah Whiddett – Head of Insight & Customer Experience – Bidfood
- Tony Reynolds – Managing Director – Reynolds Catering Supplies
- Mukesh Kejriwal – Director – Venus Wine & Spirit Merchants
Preparation will be key if operators are to avoid being reactive to events as they unfold, rather than proactive based upon a pre-conceived plan. Join our briefing and inform your own planning process.